Saturday, December 27, 2008

video goodness


owl sketch in a field from afreekan on Vimeo

quick owl skech i did with cheap markers and colors. My brother screaming in the background. Weak. I haven't colored with these in 5 yrs. I decided to see where my skills are at. This is all in 1 take. Obviously if i took my time i wouldn't do it this fast and correct my error. I got work to do. The point of these videos is to show how fastness not skills. I will try and post some more that show that but that will take mad time. Well i'm off to a photoshoot. Stay tuned for more updates later this evening

1 comment:

kiTT420 said...

w0w...

so YOU're african? iLL be damned. it hard to find many of us with a sketchpad instead of a textbook. lol


iD reaLLy love to pick your brain, bc iM sure youD 00ze creative jUices for wEEks !!
you've g0t a fan dude. =D

ps
frEE leSSOns?? huh.. huh...ok i guess not. lol