Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to the lab again


I know it's going to be a while before i release new stuff, but trust me its worth the wait. That's why u prob. haven't heard me talk about the shirts in a while. It all starts on the pad. I'm back in the lab and best believe the results will speak for itself. I know the next couple of months is really going to be hectic but hey its nothing to a boss. Stay tuned for new stuff and to the people that keep asking where they can grab a shirt, they are all sold out at premium goods. Afront has a couple left, but we will be at the private stock expo selling everything from the first season. For those that can't wait, here is Afront's info

2205 Washington Ave, Houston, TX 77007

they also had a back to school sale. ( i think its still going on) I was fortunate to cop 2 dqm fitteds for cheap. Shout out to matt and the crew. Afront got it going on.

http://afronttx.wordpress.com/

Also keep an eye out for the houston scene in the next year. Everything will make sense soon.

No comments: