Monday, October 6, 2008

ANOTHER DAY

Checked out the bbc/icecream store at soho
I'm not going to lie. I am not really too big on bbc but their store really made me respect the brand more. The store is prob. the best designed store i have ever been to. It def. feels like another world and the ambience has a way of making their products more attractive. I was impressed. Who wouldn't be, everything wonderwall touches is gold. By the way wonderwall is a japanese design firm by Masamichi Katayama. His firm is known for breaking boundaries when it comes to architecture. Ever since they started in 2000, They have made a name for themselves not only in japan but worldwide. They are responsible for designing the stores of Original fake, bathing ape, bbc, uniqlo, the new colette, dean & deluca, apc japan. I may not know alot about architecture but i can say wonderwall def. have an eye for not only fusing art with their projects, but function. I was really inspired after visiting the bbc store, it gave me a new look about the brand
one of the many a bathing ape stores wonderwall has designed
the uniqlo store in new york. They are def. ahead of the game
I also had a chance to check ground zero. This isn't my pic but that area is really bigger than it seems. What a tradegy, anyhow
Street artist Banksy has been making alot of headlines in the community with his political work. Most recently his work in new orleans, and now his 3 story piece which i saw in soho. Magnificent. Banksy is a genius
Speaking of politics, it is really important that we make a difference and vote. It's time for a change. I was mad bored this weekend and did some random sketches of our future
Of course i didn't take these seriously at all. I did these in one take....anyhow who cares. Biden is the man
I know i watch too many cartoons, but palin looks too much like a bugs bunny roger rabbit loony toon Betty boop chick. I can't lie she aged well though.... But back to what i was saying. Register to vote and make a difference. Cough * obama* .. and also you cannot and I REPEAT YOU CANNOT WEAR ANY TYPE OF CAMPAIGNING GEAR TO VOTE, THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO COME THROUGH if you do, so please look normal, it is important

No comments: