Monday, September 8, 2008

EXPO RECAP


A good look, could have taken more pics but i got lazy
this italian talent needs no introduction. If you know this track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwuZ_q0wPYY

then you know why antoinette's voice reps screwston to the fullest. She is really on the come up and has alot to bring to the table. I always remembered listening to HSE, Yungstar, and the original S.U.C in highschool, i wondered who those singers were. The singers that would make tho'ed ass choruses like top drops. Well she is one of those people. Check out her myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=270439317



Man his booth was a trip. He is a rep for "DRANK". An anti-energy drink which is sorta a legal version of " lean" I thought he was bullshitting when he told me 2 full cans will put me to sleep, but man, 2 cups of it had me leaning. I swear to you i slept for an hr
If you ever see " DRANK" in any grocery or pharmacy. He is the man yall should thank

NICENESS

SUCKER PUNCH BOOTH
Tippin point booth
David, i need that shirt badly fam, My boy david is coming out with his own line pretty soon called TMP. This is a shirt sample he wore to the event. A tribute to late graffiti legend Kieth Haring. I'm jealous i didn't come up with that concept. Dave make it happen, I am a size LARGE

Tippin point fam.

(L - R) thomas, derek and dave

The fam. Cervante, O dasha, Ariel and the crew. Preciate yall stoppin by



easy yves performing life in style during the fashion show

Pearson i need that myspace son. That band was a big joke. Anyhow check out his blog

http://www.peepod.blogspot
.com/
mr todd louis recording the rap star's performance
shoota mac and orange
MR GRIP N SIP. mr celebrant is not pictured.
I have been getting requests to display more of my artwork. The sketches below i did almost 8 yrs ago but i tried to digitally revive them this weekend but was too lazy to finish up
it's been a long time since i practiced 1 point perspective, i think its time i do so more
I had tried finishing this drawing for the longest time. This was a transco tower project i did in school and for some reason i had difficulty finishing it up due to perspective errors. I just colored everything though this weekend. All incomplete though
This was actually done today to kill time in class even though it took me 5 mins

Recently alot of people are needing my artistic services so i've been practicing and doing random little sketches and all. This was a character i made when i was like 17. Anyhow i sketched her 2 weeks ago and just did a quick coloring of her. ( i know she looks like a guy, her story is complicated) I'm just pumped up i'm getting back to illustration since i will be working on some projects that may require it

1 comment:

cutiepie23 said...

Is it just me or did i just scroll down 6 miles to the first comment box?! WTF!

Nice drawings though. And I'm hella hatin' (lol) b/c I wasn't invited to the "show."