Wednesday, July 23, 2008

G.O.A.T pt 1

This is something i would like to start on my blog. From time to time i will be posting all my G.O.A.T- GREATEST OF ALL TIME ( meaning these are strictly my opinion, not facts.). From my favorite artists, sneakers, brands, food etc. This should be fun, my birthday is next month so maybe some of you can use this as a hint. So let the games begin

G.O.A.T PART 1a ( SNEAKERS)

ATHLETIC
UNDFTD X NIKE DUNKS.

JACK PURCELL X CONVERSE

ATMOS X NIKE AIR MAX 1

BAPES- YES BAPES, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM

UNION X NIKE 180

SUPREME X NIKE BLAZERS - BEST NIKES OF ALL TIME

W-TAPS X VANS

ADIDAS GAZELLES ARE A STAPLE AND A MUST HAVE.

ADIDAS X BAPE COLLABO. THESE ARE OLD SKOOL CLASSICS. ADIDAS MAKE ALOT OF ILL KICKS, I COULD POST MORE OF THEIR STUFF, BUT AGAIN THESE ARE JUST TOP 10- 11

SBTG X NIKE DUNKS. SBTG ARE THE ILLEST CUSTOMIZERS IN THE GAME PERIOD. SUE ME

THE OFFICIAL GOAT. JORDAN 1 OG MODEL AND COLORWAY

JORDAN 3 RETRO. I REGRET MISSING OUT ON JORDANS IN HIGH SCHOOL. MY APPRECIATION FOR THEM HAVE BEGUN TO GROW

runner ups
adidas consortium
nike air force 1
nike lazer vandals
jordan 4,5,6,7, 8, 11, 13 and spizike
dqm x nike blazers
nom de guerre x converse

G.O.A.T PART 1b ( SNEAKERS)

HIGH FASHION


ATO MATSUMOTO. AT FIRST I DIDN'T LIKE THESE AS MUCH UNTIL I SAW THEM IN PERSON.

COMMON PROJECTS

DIOR HOMME

Gucci boat shoes. Boat shoes are now a big trend in new york. I too had to jump on the trend lol, Sperry, Band of outsiders and ralph lauren got some killer versions too.

LANVIN

YOHJI YAMAMOTO. His kicks are spaceships

Raf by raf simons. He has been coming hard at the shoe game recently. He is really on the come up.

visvim. A staple in japan, these kicks are not only hard to find, but are mad expensive. I have been looking for a good pair for a minute too.

Maharishi double decker shoes. The camo version is actually better but no online pics were available

ysl rolling sneakers. Available in different colors too

These ain't even out yet but gucci really stepped it up with their native inspired sneakers

RUNNER UPS

PAUL SMITH RABBIT
UMBRO BY KIM JONES

2 comments:

DeanofStyle said...

Those YSL are death....and of course Yohji kills anything that he puts his hands on.

KOFDirect said...

Gucci shoes have just been added to www.kofdirect.com